Tuesday 24 May 2011

Recent pokerz

Right, now that I've started this blog, I spose I might as well post a half decent sample of hands (thats what others seem to do on their poker blogs, so thought i may as well follow suit - pun intended), and not bother waiting to get to the next 50k for a review of stats, so I'll just post the last 45k hands (graph looked ok at that point, and thought the winnings total was ever so slightly funny [even more so if the cents was .67], so why not). 


Im still trying to find out how to post hand histories on here, and as soon as I do, then I'll also be happy to share a few of those with you too, but for now here's the graph, which represents roughly my last 7-9 weeks of play, purely at NL200 6 max, with the exception of about 5-6k hands of HU from a mixture of NL100 and NL200. 




So it looks as though I've been running alright this last couple of months, but considering I had a miserable end to 2010, and a fairly mediocre start to the year, I think I was due a nice steady positive correlation - hands have been holding up, and I've been on the right side of a few coolers :-) Obviously its far from brilliant, but as ever, with rakeback bonuses on top, it still works out at around $14k for the last coupleamonths, which I'll often be happy with.

Regarding my stats, I think these have improved considerably, as I did start to nit up a bit after my DS, and wasnt playing any where near enough hands in terms of VPIP/PFR%. I was pretty low for my previous 50k sample - something like 19:15, which is kinda understandable after the DS, but not really ever gonna be winning as much $ as I'd like to. So 4 of the stats that I try to keep a close eye on, for the above sample are now as follows:

VPIP - 26%
PFR - 20.7%
3bet - 5.9%
BB/100 - 14.29

I'd like to try to narrow the gap between VPIP and PFR (by increasing the PFR%), but I'm not gonna worry about it too much whilst its working ok for me atm, however I will perhaps take a look at it if things start to go awry. I'm happy with the 3bet% (this was too low for the last 50k, around 4%), and my BB/100 is fairly solid.

Got some interesting 'gifts' taken from my forum thread, as well as some tough spots against some awkward regs, so these HH's will follow shortly :-) TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment